Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Dream

I ve started mucle communication in Structural Resonance Alignment Training and now I have become nervous about the next lesson. Im a little nervous about the muscle testing itself. I am afriad that it will difficult for me because of my influence to the muscle. I should have practiced more before asking questions. I always become nervous before asking a question that I want know know the answer to. I keep on forgetting to remeber how to ask questions. I continue to go to the forum to see if new things are up. It has become a habit that slowed down but it still exists, out of fear of loss, fear of missing something, missing out on somethings, being left behind. I fear being left behind, Fear of being left alone. I dont like to be left alone. I dont like being alone. I desire company.. I feel better when I am around other people. I had always liked being around other people. Going to see friends, talk to them hang out, be aroiund friends, talk and laugh. Enjoy eachothers company. I miss my friends. I want to talk to someone. I have not spoken to my friends in a long time. I had chosen not to see my friends because of this process, I had saw that there were self interested goals that I had so I just stopped hanging out. I actually enjoyed hanging out with people. I surpressed my fear of being alone, I had surpressed my feelings towards my friends. I was able to express myself when I was around my friends. When I weoiuld be with them i would feel comfortable in their company. I had really just enjoyed their company. I always surpress my feelings about them and then become blind to them. I really just want to talk to them just to say hi. I had forced myself to isolate myself form my friends so that I dont remain attached to a relationship with them. I allowed myself to fear being around my friends for that i feared allowing myself to be dependant on my friends for company, for enjoyment.
I had isolated myself form them because they play video games and watch tv and movies and talk of fantasy things. Yet because of that i assumed dthat they would influence me and that it is not going to do anygood to stop what is going on in world. I had judged them. I judged them. And then Separated myself from them, even though i enjoy their company. I regret judging them.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from myfriends out of judgement of their expression.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed mysef to have juedged my friends.
I forgive myself that I have accpted and allowed myself to have stripped myself away from my friends, beliving that it is the right thing to do when I actually have an attachment to them.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to surpress my feelings towards myfriends.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to surpress myself within feelings towards my friends.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have only bbeen able to express myself comfortably when i am around my friends.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have depended on the company of my friends in order to express myself comfortably.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have regretted separating myself from my friends because of judgments .
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have separated myself from myfriends because of fear of being influenced.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have separated myself from my friends for that I feared and believed that by me participating within and as a friendship with them that i would be participating within and as the separation that exist.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear bing alone.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to depend on company because of the feaer of being alone.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have defined myself according to beings that keep me company.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I cant exist withouit being around someone.
I forgive myself that I have accpted and allowed myhself to have surpressed theis feeling of needing to be around someone to exist.
I Forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed mself to have defined myself according to needing someone to be around me so that i can exist.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have defined my existence according to being around people.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become dependent on the company of my friends so that i can express myself within and as enjoyment with their company.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed mysef to have become enslaved to the company of my friends by depending on their company.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have enslaved myself to other people by depending on their company.
I forgivee myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to, instead of face the feelings that i had, i surpressed them within me, and then forgotten about them, not reallizing thati still have feelings towards my friends.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to regret having feelings for my friends.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed mself to have judged the feelings that i have for my friends as bad.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself form the feeligs that i have for my friends by judging them, when it is I who have allowed these feelings to exist, I am these feelings for that i have accepted and allowed them to become.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have existed in a state of lonlienss.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to regret being in a state of lonliness.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself for being in a state of lonliness when it is acutally me expressing myself as what i have accepted and allowed myself to exist as.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have definded my self as lonliness.
I forgive myself that I have accceptd and allowed myself to fear being lonly.
I forgivem myself that i have accpeted and allowed myself to when not in the compnay of other beings, deifine myself as lonely.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have become dependent on the company of beings so that i dont have to be alone and feel lonely.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to regret dependency on other beings to fulfill my fear of being alone.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself for my dependency on other bings to fulfill my fear of being alone.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have separated myself from myself by judging myself for being dependent on other beings, to fulfill my feaer of being alone.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have become depedent on my friends.
I forgive myself that i have not allowed myself to realize that if I am dependent on my friends i am actually saying that i am enslaved to my friends.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to exist within comopany.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have defined myself according to the moments when i was in the company of my friends. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself according to the feelings that I had while around my friends.
I forgive myself that I have accpeted and allowed myself to believe that the enjoyment of myself that I experienced was because of my friends.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define self enjoyment according to being around my frieinds.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have defined enjoyment of myself, as dependent on being around my friends.
I forgive myself that ihave accepted and allowed mysefl to belive that i can only enjoy myself when within the company of my friends, abdicatin myself to the depenency of the company of my friends within and a as the belief system that I Need my friends.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have belived that self enjoyment requires company of other beings.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that I am not able to express myself if I am not around my friends.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I cant express myself as myself if I am not around beings who can relate to my expression of myself.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have defined myself according to the comparisson to the exression of myself to my frinds, to other beings.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have becom dependent on the ego of the mind by comoparing my expression of myslf to my friends.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have defined myself according to emotinoal ties that I had created between myself and my frinds.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed these emotions for myfriends to manifest within me.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have become afraid of facing my emotions that I had for my friends by surpressing them in sid of me.
I forgive myself that I have accpted anad allowed myself to surpress emotions inside of me instead of facing them.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear losing my friends.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not having friends.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have defined myself according to friends, by fearing lossing my friends for that if i lose my friends, I lose myself.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have defined myself according to the fear of lossing my friends.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to belive that if I dont have friends ill lose myself.
I forgive myself thatI have accepted and allowed myself to become enslaved to the mind by beliving that i cannot exist alone.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and llowed myself to fear existing alone.
I forgive myself that i have accpeted and allowed the fear of lossing my friends to exist in me.

Self Enjoyment is not of dependency towards other beings.
It is me enjoying me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have defined self enjoyment as hanging out with my friends on the boardwalk.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have defined myself as moments expressed while on the boardwalk with friends enjoying myself.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have defined self enjoyment as giong to my friends houses.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have become dependent on going to brandonds house to enjoy myself.
I forgive myself that Iha ve accepted and allowed myself to have become dependent on brandons company while at his house to experisnce self enjoyment.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have believed that Only if i go to brandons house ot hang out with brandon i can experisnce self enjoymant.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have become obsessed over going to brandons house to enjoy myself.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to have beomce dependent on brandons company.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belive that if i am in the company of my freinds that i am attatched to them, so to stop ging attached, assume that isolating myself from them would stop me form being attached.
I forgive myself that I ahve accepted and allowed myself to belive that Isolating myself form the expression of my friends would actually stop me from existing within and as a relationship with them.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be unable to realize that the relationshiop exist within and as me whether or not it exist, it depends on what i accept and allow to exist within and as me.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have run away form my friends out fear of being in a relationship for that I have defined relationships as bad.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to have defined relationships as bad.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have defined not being n relationships as good.
I forgive myself that Ihave accepted and allowed myself to exist within and as the separation of judgement by creating a polarity construct with relationships being bad and not bing in a relation ship as good.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to have defined myself according to this polarity construct of relationships being bad and not being in relationships as being good by running away from the relationships that I have assuming myself to be doing something good.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to assume that I am of good and bad while within and as a relationship with friends.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have defined myself as separate from myself by existing within and as the idea that relationships are bad.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to have ran away, instead of just facing myself, by isolating myself from my friends Brandon Jahlil and RJ.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have forcfully isolated myself from Brandon Jahlil and Rj because of an idea that I had about relationships being bad, not realizing that Brandon Jahlil and RJ have nothing to do with me bing within a realtionship, that it was I that accepted and llowed myself to exist within and define myself by hat relationship.

I take responsibility for what I have accepted and allowed within me.
I face what I have accepted and allowed to exist within and as me for that i have created it.
I amd self responsibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment