Tuesday, January 26, 2010

New Yorkers

I have lived in New York all My life. I constantly judged New Yorkers, and the judgements varied for that almost every culture that exist is here in new york. I judged new yorkers as being unaware of thoughts feeling and emotions when realizing that woah, it is really just thoughts
could be some surpressions that I have towards New Yorkers, or people in general.

Well, I have looked at new yorkers as very angry, yet open. Expressive and at the same time surpressive to what is allowed here. I have taken pride in being from new york. I have labeled myself as a New Yorker. I had been proud to be in a city that has various types of people. I have taken pride in being from brooklyn. I even taken pride in saying the word brooklyn because thats where i am 'from'. There were also many times when I would just hate this place, because everyone is angry about something. Things are expensive and its all about finding something that is cheaper. When in the city and seeing the various finacial classes I would be surprised, sometimes disgusted at how rich people could be and that they are separate from people who are not rich like they are. I had judged new yorkers and people in general according to how much money they have and the way they portray themselves with their monies.

I have defined myself according to a label, a name of where i live. I assumed that because i was born here in New York, that i am of new york. I defined myself according to the Name of Brooklyn New York. I allowed myself to define myself according to personality traits of being from new york, actually, the pride from being from new york is the personality.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as a New Yorker.

I forgive myself that I have accetped and allowed myself to have defined myself as a label as a new yorkder.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have believed that I am of New York.
I forgive myself that I have accpted and allowed myself to have taken Pride in being a new yorker.

I forgive myself that i ahve accepted and allowed myself to have existed as the ego of the mind by taking pride within and as being a new yorker. being satisfied within and as a label that i had placed on myself.

I forgive mYself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have taken pride in being from brooklyn.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to have defined myself as being from brooklyn.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that i actually am this label that I have created about being from and of Brooklyn.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to have defined myself according to Pride of being defined by a label.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have taken pride in defining myself according to the borough that i was born it.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to have enslaved myself to a label, limiting me to this label of being a new yorker form brooklyn.

I forgive myself that I have accpeted and allowed myself to have defined myself as different and special within and as the comparison to other beings becuase i am from new york.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that because i live in and was born in new york that I am special

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have defined myself as individual for that I have pride within my label that I had placedmyself as a new yorker.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have taken pride within my enslavement to my illusion that i created by defining myself according to an Idea that someone created when labeling where i live as new york.

I forgive myself that I have accpeted and allowed myself to have enslaved myself to an idea of new york.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to have taken pride in growing iup in new york.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that if i grew up in new york that I would be different than other beings.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to have defined myself according to having grown up in brooklyn new york.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have defined myself according to the moments when i had experienced myself 'living' in new york in brooklyn.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have defined myself according to the characteristics that i had adopted while living in new york, while living in brooklyn.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to have judged myself for being a new yorker and within that judgement i had compared myself to other people because i grew up in a place like new york.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to have defined myself according to construct of pride.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed the construct of pride to exist within and as me.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to have existed within and as satisfaction within the label i had deemed myself as by taking pride for it, enslaving myself to pride.

I forgive myself that i have not allowed myself to realize that this pride that i have for being in new york and from new york, is jst me accepting myself as enslaved to a label, me enslaving myself to limitations.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself form myself by defining myself according to the city I was born in.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have separted myself from myself by defining myself according to the construct of pride for being from new york.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to take pride in the style of living in new york.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have taken pride in new york and being from new york for that it is diverse in its population.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed mself to have defined myself according to the looks and expressoins of the people that live in new york, within and as my definition of diversity.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to have defined myself according to diversity amongst beings in stead of realizing myself as myself and not hte expressins of other bieing who live in new york.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have taken pride in the expressions of other beings who live in new york and then defined myself according to those expressions.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have defined myself according to the expressions of the other beings who live in new york.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have separated myself from myself by defining myself accordig to the diversity of expressions that exist in new york.

I forgive myself that i ahave accepted and allowed myself to have defined my expression of myself as the expressions of beings that live in new york, completely ignoring myself as my own self expression.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist within and as aself ignorance by ignoring myself and myexpression of myself by defining myself according to the expressions of beings who live in new york and taking pride of that.

I forgve myself that i have not allowed myself to realizes that by defining myself according to the expressions of beings that also live in new york i am enslaving myself to thos e expressions and becoming dependent on their expressions within the existence of ignoring myself as my self expression.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to become enslaved to dependency to the expressions of New Yorkers.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to have separated myself from myself by being dependent to the expressions of new yorkers, not realizing that what I am seeing while looking at new yorkders is what exist in me.

I am my self expression as MYSELF.
I am not Defined by the city I was Born in.
I am not defined by being from new york.
I express me as Me. As the expression of Myself, not the expression of new yorkers and the idea of New York
I am here as my Self Expression.



"I judged new yorkers as being unaware of thoughts feeling and emotions"

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge new yorkers as being unaware of thoughts feelings and emotions.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge the expressions of new yorkders by assuming that they are of unawareness of themselves.

I forgiv e myelf that I have accepted and allowed myself to have separated myself from new yorkers by defining myself as aware of thoughts feelings and emotions and then within that judging new yorkers as unaware of their thoughts feelings and emotions.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have defined being self aware, as that of comparing myself to other being, to new yorkers.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have defined myself as the ego of the mind by judging mysself as self aware and then judging new yorkers as self unaware.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to exist within and as self deception by believeing that if i exist within and aas judgement to myself by deeming myself as self aware, then that means that the beings that i see in new york are self unaware.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that self awareness exist within and as comparison and judgement.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compare myself and my expression of myself to new yorkders.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself according to this comparisson to new yorkers.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compare self awareness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compare myself awareness to new yorkers.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have been unaware of myself by comparing my self awareness to that of the self awareness of new yorkers.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed mysself to have existed within and as self dishonesty for that I had defined myself according to the awarnesses of other beings that live in new york.

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that self awareness is of awareness of MYSELF, not of judgement or comparisson of other beings being aware of themselves.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have defined myself according to comparison, according to the ego of the mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have become enslaved to the ego of the mind within and as the assumption of self awareness during the moments when i had compared myself awareness to that of the self awareness of new yorkerrs.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have defined awareness of other beings and their expressions as self awareness.

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize during the moments of comparisson, that Self awareness is being aware of myself here, as all as me.

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that I am one and equal to beings, one and equal to new yorkers and that comparing myself to them is of separation for that it allows me to ignore myself and the new yorkers that are me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to focus on the awareness of other beings instead of focusing on myself here, within and as Self awareness. Awareness of what I have accepted and allowed to exist within and as me here.

Self Corrective Action:
The Only Awareness that exist is Self Awareness.
Comparing myself Is of the mind.
Awareness cannot be compared because awareness is of self, self cannot be compared to self.
I am Self Awareness as the awareness of what I have accepted and allowed to exist within and as me here.
If comoparison exist. Stop, breathe, Im here, forgive. live.

"I have looked at new yorkers as very angry, yet open. Expressive and at the same time surpressive to what is allowed here. "

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have judged new yorkers as very angry.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to have judged new yorkers as angry and have been unable to seee that by judgeing new yorkers as angry, is becuase that anger exist within and as me.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myeself to, when seeing myself within other beings, judge them for being that way and not seeing that I am actually seeing me.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist within and as judgement to myself by judging other beings as me.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist within and as the enslavement to the ego of the mind by judging myself by judging new yorkers as me as angry.
I forgive myself that Ihave accepted and allowed anger to exist within and ass me.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to have been unable to see the anger that exist within and as me and only be able to see by seeing it through other beings, through new yorkers.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be blind to myself and express that blindness within and as judgement to new yorkers.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist within and aas self judgement by judging new yorkers as angry, when i am judging myself for being angry.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have enslaved myself to the mind by exerting myself outside of myself by only being able to see myself within and as judgements to other beings instead of being able to see myself as myself here as me. As what i have accepted and allowed myself to be.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have deemed new yorkers as open.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to have judged new yorkers as open.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have judged the expression of new yorkers as open.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to have defined openess as something that is need to be seen within and as other beings, wthin and as New yorkers.
I forgive myself that ihave accpted and allowed myself to have become dependent on the ego of the mind in order to see where openess exist outside of me, being unable to see the openess that exist within and as me.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to have separated myself form opennes by defining it as the expression of new yorkers.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have separated myself from myself by deeming openess as separate from me.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be blind to myslf by not realized that i am openness.

I am openness.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to have judged new yorkers as expressive yet still surpressive to what is accepted and allowed here in existence.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to have been unaware that I was seeing myself within and as this judgement towards new yorkers.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have had to judge new yorkers in order to see my expression of myself within and as expression within surpression.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist within and as shame for having to look within judgement towards new yorkders to see what i have accepted and allowed to exist within and as me instead of existing within and as appreciation for assisting and supporting me to assist and support myself to see what I have accepted and allowed to exist within and as me. I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowd myeself to separate from myself by existing within and as shame.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed shame for being assisted and supported by new yorkers to exist within and as me.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be enslaved to shame, which enslaves me to the mind, to the ego.
I forgive myself that Ihave accepted and allowed myself to judge myself for judging new yorkers and seeing myself within and as new yorkers.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be unable to realize that when seeing something that exist within and as another being, within and as new yorkers, it exist within and as me, for that what I see, is me.

I am not shame.
Shame Is of mind. Iam not enslaved as a slave to the mind. I direct me equal and one to the mind.
I appreciate me supporting me as New Yorkers showing me what I have accepted and allowed to exist within and as me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist within and as self expression within self surpression.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to limit myself by expressing myself within and as boundaries to what i have accepted and allowed myself to exist as.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have believed that self expression can exist within and as self surppression.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to surpress myself to what i have accepted and allowed.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowd myeself to have decieved myself by beliveing that i can experess myself by suppressing myself within what I have accepted and allowed myself to exist within and as.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to have existed within and as limitation.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed limitaion to exist within and as me.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist within and as an expression that is conditional to the limits that I had placed upon it by only allowing my expression to go a certain extent to not affect or influence what i have accepted and allowed to exist within and as.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to express myself within and as fear, fear of what i have accepted and allowed within and as existence, rules, laws regulations, limits.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have supressed myself within and as fear of my acceptances and allowances such as rules laws regulations and limits and then using that fear as a boundary to how far my expression can go.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be controlled by fear of what I have accepted and allowed myself to exist within and as myself and this my existence.
i forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to place boundaries upon myself as mys self expression according to fear of laws rules and regulaitons and limitaions.
I forgive myself taht I have accepted and allowed myself to enslave myself by suppressing myself to fear of my acceptances and alloweances and letting it control me and how I express myself.
I forgive myself that Ihave accepted and allowed myself to fear myself by fearing what Ihave accepted and allowed to exist within and as me and within and as existence.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be subjigated to laws rules regulations and limits within defining my expression according to those acceptances and allowances.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be unable to just express myself.
I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to realize that these boundaries that Exist within me exist because of me, because i put them there.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed boundaries of my expressoin of myself to exist within me.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have separated myself from these boundaries by existing within and as inferiority towards them.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist within and as inferiority to what I have accepted and allowed myself to exist within and as, which is my own creation.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have judged what I have accepted and allowed to exist by fearing what i have accepted and allowed to exist within and as the limitation boundaries that I had placed upon myself.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be directed by the boundaries that i had accepted and allowed to exist within and as me.
I forgive myself that Ihave accepted and allowed fear to direct my expression of myself.
I forgive myself that I hav accepted and allowed myself to be unable to direct myself.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed my expression of myself to be directed by fear of the boundaries that i have accepted and allowed to exist as laws rules and regulaitons, and limitations.
i forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from what Ihave accepted and allowed to exist by fearing what i have accepted and allowed to exist as laws rules and regulations adn limitations.
I forgive myself taht I have accepted and allowed myself to be directed by rules regulations and laws and limitations by defining my expression of myself according to those rules regulations laws and limitations.
I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to direct myself as myself within and as what I havve accepted and allowed myself to exist within and and as , as laws rules and regulations and limitations which in fact, are all ideas created to surpress beings form expressing themselves.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to have been unable to direct myself within and as myself by fearing mysself within fearing what i have accepted and allowed, as rules regulations laws and limitations.
i forgive myself that i have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that I am one and equeal to what I have accepted and allowed to exist within and as, and that I move as what I have accepted and allowed, as self acceptance, then releasing myself from what i have accepted and allowed,not being enslaved by it. Moving within and as it, directing me as it.

I am one and equal to what I have accepted and allowed.
I am one and equal to Laws, rules and regulations, and limitations.
To fear these existences and then attempt to express myself within and as this fear is of separation to myself by suppressing myself according to accepted and allowed boundaries within and as fear.
I am My Expression of myself.
My Expression of myself has no limits, the only limits that exist is the limits that i accept and allow to exist which is of separation of myself.
I am my expression of myself and I direct me as myself one and equal to what I have accepted and allowed and I release myself from all separtaions that I have accepted and allowed to exist within and as me.
This existence portrays what I accept and allow within and as me.
Fearing it if Fearing myself.
Fearing Myself, enslaving myself to fear.
I move as me, not directed by fear.
I Direct me as my expression of me.
I stop, breathe, Im here, Forgive , live.


Phonetics of 'Brooklyn"

I forgive myself that Ihave accepted and allowed myself to have defined myself according to the phonetics of Brooklyn.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to when hearing and saying the name word Brooklyn, feel a sense of pride.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be addicted to the feeling that I get when staying brooklyn.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as the feeling of pride when saying and hearing the word brooklyn.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have created a relationship to the Sounds of the word Brooklyn.
I forgive myself taht I have accepted and allowed myself to when heaering the phonetics of the word Brooklyn, related the sounds to memories that I have of the word Brooklyn.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have defined mysself according to the nostalgia feeling that I get from hearing and saying the word brooklyn.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to say holy shit when realizing how much of a relationship i have created with brooklyn and the phonetics of the name Brooklyn.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have within and as the phonetics of brooklyn, define my existence according to to memories that I have of brooklyn.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have defined myself according to the past that I have experinced regarding the pride and culture of brooklyn and access those memories within and as the word Brooklyn adn its Phonetics.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to when Heaering the word Brooklyn, be reminded of the Mos def song when he said " Whea Brooklyn, what."
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have become addicted to saying whea brooklyn.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have sucmb to the addiction of saying whea brooklyn, becuase i had taken pride in being from brooklyn and when i look around all I see is brooklyn and when saying whea brooklyn i see it as everywhere.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have defined miy surroundings as a name, as Brooklyn, instead of seeing it as it is as me.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have become addicted to the brooklyn.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become addicted to hearing people cahnt. BROOKLYN BROOKLYN.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel proud of myself as a being from brooklyn when hearing beings chant BROOKLYN BROOKLYN.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have been entranced by the resonateing sound of Brooklyn when being chanted by a crowd of people.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have taken pride of being from brooklyn when seeing that other people express pride for being from brooklyn.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create a realationshiop to the sounds of the word Brooklyn.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have created a relationship to beings that have a connection to Brooklyn.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be addicted to myself saying the word brooklyn with an accent.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have defined myself according to the way I sound when i say the word brookllyn.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have given a definition to the sounds of the word brooklyn instead of realizing that the sounds of brooklyn are sounds that are one and equal to me.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have separated myself from the phonetics of brooklyn by defining myself according to the memories that I get while saying and heaering the word brooklyn.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be addicted to the sound of the Brook, in brooklyn.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have become entranced to the sound of the Brook, in brooklyn.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have become addicted to the phonetic sound of the Br, In brooklyn.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have become addicted to the sound of the decending tone of the lyn in brooklyn.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have become addicted to the tonalities from the phonetics of the word brooklyn.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to have separated myself from the pohnetics of the word brooklyn by becoming addicted to it within and as pride.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have defined myself according to the ego of the mind by taking pride of the phonetics of brooklyn.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to have defined the phonetics of brooklyn as special because that is where i was born.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have separated myself from the sound resonance of the word brooklyn by becoming addicted to the tonalities and the phonetics of the word brooklyn.

I am one and equal to the tonalities of the word Brooklyn.
By becoming addicted to it and labeling myself according to that addiction is me separating myself from myself by defining myself according to that addiction.
I am Here as myself as the tonalities of the word brooklyn.
Pride of a label is enslavement.
I am here as Myself, I am not a label of Brooklyn and I am not defined by the illusion of the pride of enslavement to that label.

Self Corrective action:
When a feeling of Nostalgia and pride regarding brooklyn comes up.
STOP. BREATHE. I AM HERE. SELF DIRECT. FORGIVE. LIVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment