Monday, January 25, 2010

Mother Matrix system attraction

I have allowed myself to become attracted to Andrea. I have accepted and allowed myself to become attracted to the personality traits of andrea. I was reminded of my mother when seeing the interviews of Andrea. I was attracted to the assertiveness that Andrea expressed. I had allowed myself to become nervous to apply myself for this topic on this blog.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to become attracted to andrea.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear applying myself on this blog for this specific topic.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have become attracted to andreas personality traits within and as the reminicence of the personality traits of my mother.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to have defined andrea as attractive which means that i define other beings as unattractive.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowd myself to exist within and as the esixtensce of opinions by defining andrea as an opinion that i have created within and as atractiveness.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to exist within and as the enslavement to the mother matrix system by finding andrea and her personality traits that i had opinionated as attractive within and as the reminicence of my mother.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have become nervous to apply myself and express myself within and as a topic that i never share in public regarding my attraction to other bings.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have judged andrea as the personality traits of my mother.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to compare my mother to andrea which is actually me defining them both according to my own self created opinions.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to define andrea and my mother according to opinioins.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to have defined my mother and andrea as assertiveness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be attracted to assertiveness because i admire beings who are assertive.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to exist within and as admiration.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to have defined myself according to admiration.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to admire another being which is of the base of judgement and comparisson.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to have desired to exist within and as the company of beings that I admire.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belive that i need to exist within and as compny of being that i admire.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to have enslaved myself to a desire for company for beings that i admire.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to admirre beings within the expression of assertivness for that i had defined myself as unassertive.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compare myself to other beings within and as assertivness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have compared myself to Andrea within and as assertiveness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have compared myself to my mother within and as the regard to assertiveness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have separated myself from myself by defining myself according to comparison.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have separated myself form myself by being attracted to Andrea within and as comparisson of myself to her and her to my mother.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have become enslaved to the existence of the ego of the mind by letting myself be led by the accepted and allowed existence of comparisson.

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowd myself to have separated myself from myself by allowing myself to be attracted to andrea for that she reminds me of my mother which had enslaved me to the mother matrix system of the mind.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to have separated myself from the mind by being enslaved by the mother matrix system of the mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have based myself and the way i see women as that of what i see through the enslavement to the mother matrix system, comparing women to my mothers personality traits and not existing within and as my own expression of myself withoiut the need to be told how to see by the mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become leashed by the mind.

I am one and equal to Andrea
I am not the slave to the mother matrix system
I am not the slave to the ego of the mind within and as comparisson.
To compare is to self enslave.
Comparisson is of the mind.
I accept myself as myself, not as the slave to the mother matrix system.
I am equal to all, if i cant see it then im enslaved.
I am here.
When comparing other beings to other beings. STOP! It aint who I am. Breath and realize that comparisson is of the ego and following it is entrapping me to self surpression.
I am not self surpression.
I am Self- Expression.
And Realize, when Attracted to women, STOP! Check Myself, why am I attracted this person, where am i separating myself from this person.
Separation is of self dishonesty and self deception.
Stop. Breath. Forgive. Live.

No comments:

Post a Comment