Monday, January 25, 2010

Writing Myself to Freedom

Hello. My names Sean. This is me here writing myself to self freedom. Well, i have always been the kind of person that kept to myself and never reallly said anything anyone unless I had found them interesting. I have never actually expressed myself honestly publicly. I am here to just express myself as myself for first time in mylife through writing myself out to see myself for who I have actually become. The person that I hide away from myself. I can feel that there are things inside of me that I cover up. I have been covering up myself for a long time. There are just things inside of me that I have a habit of surpressing and am self honestly write in out here on this blog. Ive been in a process of realizing myself and I have actually seen a whole lot of me that I didnt know existed but I know that it really isnt everything or even close to everything. I have the habit of taking things and making an assumtion out of them instead of just taking things as they are without making an Idea out of it. For instance I have been process of realizing myself and had created an idea about how to realize myself and then labelized myself as someone who is realizing himself.
Honestly im allowing myself to nervous about writing on this blog. Im here thinking to myself what the hell? Its like once I have created this blog I had totally went braindead, enslaved to the mind. Its pretty strange the way my personality shifts when I do something one place and then attempt to do the same thing somewhere else, Guess this is what it means to be the same yesterday today and tomorrow anywhere you are.

i forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be afraid of posting myself on this blog site.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allwed myself to surpress myself into the mind within and as fear becuase of judgements to myself with how i will express myself on this blog to public poepls,.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear facing myself by writing myself out entirely.
I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear actually seeing what the hell i have accepted and allowed myself to become.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become nervous for seeing who what and how I have became who I am today.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear poeople judging me who dont know of or apply self forgiveness saying what the hell is he forgiving himself for.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist witihin and as fear of being judged.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself for actually looking at myself and then comparing myself to other beings.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compare myself to beings who I assume do not apply self forgiveness, assuming that just because I apply self forgiveness that I am somehow different and special, separate from other beings.

I forgive myself that I have acccepted and allowed myself to separate myself from other beings because of an idea that I had created about their expressions of themselves.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to attempt to comprimise myself by comparing myself to otherbings to make me feel better about applying self forgiveness on a blog.

I forgive myself that I have accpted and allowed myself to define myself according to comparing myself to beings who I assume dont apply self forgiveness and then believe that I am better than them because I am attempting to see myself, without realizing that within this comparison, i am actually surpressing myself within self dishonesty by enslaving myself to the ego of the mind, separating myself form myuself and sepaarating myself form onther beings.

I forgive myself that I have accpeted and allowed myself to define other beings according to an idea that i have created about them.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to judge other beings based off an idea about them that was based of my own self judgement within the desire to be self comprimised.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to attempt to cover up my nervousness to apply myself on this blog by comparing myself to other beings.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become nervous to apply self forgiveness on the internet.

I forgive myself that I hvae accepted and alloed myself to believe that applying myself on the internet is different form applying myself on papere.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear expressing myself on the internet.

i forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear beings seeing my self forgiveness on the internet.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have desired to keep my self forgiveness a secret.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have desired to decieve other bings by putting up a form or a personality trait to hide who i really am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to when in public, surpress how I express myself.

i forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to just let go and be me.

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to just be me.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear bing myself everywhere I go.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to surpress myself withing the assumptions of being judged, not realizing that I amm totaly surpressing myself within my expression of myself by existing within and as fear.

I forgive myself that I ahve accepted and allowed myself to define myself according to fear of judgements which is really fear of self judgement.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to fear self judgement.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to exist within and as self judgement by judging myself and my self expression as myself.

I am my self expression.
I am not defined by judging other being within and as judging myself regarding self forgiveness.
I am not defined by Judgments.
Judgments are of enslavement. I am not defined as a slave.
Self Forgiveness is me assisting and supporting me to see and realize me. IT IS NOT TO BE COMPARED. SELF CANNOT BE COMPARED TO SELF.
COMPARISSON IS OF JUDGMENT. JUDGMENT IS OF ENSLAVEMENT TO EGO.
I express me as me here.
I express me as me here on this blog.
I AM HERE AS ALL AS ME, Equal and one.

No comments:

Post a Comment